Tuesday, November 6, 2007

after marriage

I have been a girl who always wanted to remain spinster I used to search as many supporting personalities to my ideologies....the women liberation favouring girl with countless grudges from man community never thought that one day i would like a man !!!!!!!!!!!
..yes people used to ask me whom will you like i thought no no at least nobody from of all them surrounding me ...I used to find some or other fault in them and then again the statement "i don like men" .....
in college time me my studies my career my family took priority over everything else ..coz i really believe that collegiates are not mature enough to decide life long partner..but this just meant other way also that as my college ended i thought myself mature enough to take my decisions hmmmmm....there came my so called mature age where i found my partner ...

I joined BARC after MBT we training course of 1 yr together and i found only one man i was attracted to and i thought to sit beside him and he you know the first man who just talked like hell to me i took many chances but he never gave me a look back even and after just a few days he changed his seat ...the last thing i could imagine had happened with me ....

i thought he is from calcutta i learnt a few bengali songs and started humming them daily before him without knowing that he is the one hates fron bengalis ......:) and Caught again ...everything went against me ..then i tried to put my knowledge skills to tell him if you don understand sth i will tell you without knowing at all that he had been topper in his college with no intention ever to learn things from people specially from girls ....and so on i applied my brain tricks they resulted into brain hammers :)) ....and finally i declared him "saru"(hindi) so that was what we call grapes are sour :)) and I LEFT HIM (or he left me that no body knows yet )....................

for one year i never told anybody abt it then after one year we got job on same floor and i had he as only known person i could have luch with i went to him with all apprehensions asked for lunch ...he came with heart full of no but cd not refuse (don know from where now he brought this chivalry) we took one two three and many lunches together then movies then "yeh to hona hi tha" ....
we are married today ....
.......................................

3 comments:

Vishal Kohli said...

Was that you Nidhi :D hehehehe... I dont believe that :)

nextdoorgal said...

Yeah I am witness to the opening lines of your blog: about your intention to be away from the LOVE world. Seeing all yout anti marriage and anti men behavior in college times, I always thought that this lass will never say "I love you" to anybody.
But Here I read the tale of her own submission to LOVE atlast. Thats called Life's unpredicatability.

Manni kuthiala said...

hheheheh....

cant believe this!!!!

how cute you must have looked..maroing line to him...;)

thank god! he finally fell in love with the most loving, the most dedicated gal he could have ever get...

lovely love story...

ya..am the same manni!